General Safety Tips
- Remember to have a water hose, buckets and shovels close by when burning.
- Remember if you close catch fire to “STOP, DROP and ROLL”. Never leave any fire unattended even a campfire.
- School Buses: The schools are in session with children getting on and off the buses so be careful while driving the roads and highways. Children do not always worry about their safety when crossing the street.
- Please drive responsibly and take your time, as the daylight hours are now reduced. Please remember to have a designated driver for your holiday social events and buckle up.
- Keep your Christmas Trees watered and turn off lights when leaving for an extended period of time. Remember not to over load plugs.
Further Reading on Fire Safety...